We’re Hiring: Social Media Manager
We are in immediate need to fill a Social Media Manager position in our agency. We’re looking for a freelancer, but are open to a more permanent situation.
Here’s who you are: You know how to do the job. Period. You can move between industries easily. You aren’t afraid to go from Mom & Pop clients to big national brands. You’re creative and know what it takes to integrate messaging between social, PR, and marketing. You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You can translate client needs into action.You go above and beyond. You understand you are part of a team. You’re honest, kind, funny, flexible, daring, and as they say in the music business, a good hang.
- Minimum two years strategizing, executing, and managing social media accounts for a brand, business, or company
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts and platforms
- Proven ability to work with influencers to create and promote content
- Ability to create original graphics and written content
- Ability to write in a brand’s voice
- Ability to draw insights from engagement data
- Proficient in Google products, Social Media scheduling tools, and design tools.
Here’s who we are: A boutique creative communications agency based in Emeryville that’s been around since 1990. We specialize in branding, advertising, communications, and engagement. We work with clients large and small, global and local, in a wide variety of industries. Let’s see, in the past couple of years we’ve worked with huge retail and tech clients, a wireless speaker company, a local entertainment company, a national exercise franchise, and a local video production company. We don’t shy away from any challenge. We like to have fun. We trust our people to do their job. We pay a fair rate. We look for long-term relationships.
The Money Question: We pay a competitive hourly rate based on your work experience and the client’s budget.
Please send us: links to five social media accounts you’ve run, links to three accounts you follow and love, your hourly rate, and a small blurb about who you are, what you like to do, and your favorite ice cream. No resumes. We will not look at resumes. Really.